1. Poster of a portrait photograph of Frederick Douglass circa 1870
2. Size Image: 9 1/2 inches by 7 1/2 inches
3. Size Paper: 10 inches by 8 inches
4. High quality printing gives this fine art print poster its vivid and sharp appearance. The poster is produced on medium weight cover stock. This photo art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. The versatile art print strikes a balance between quality and affordability.
5. Frederick Douglass was an African-American social reformer, abolitionist, orator, writer, and statesman. After escaping from slavery in Maryland, he became a national leader of the abolitionist movement in Massachusetts and New York, becoming famous for his oratory and incisive antislavery writings.
There are no reviews yet.