|KNIVES - SWORDS - WEAPONS|
You MUST BE 18 years or older to purchase any Knife, Sword or Weapon.
WARNING KNIVES AND SWORDS ARE SHARP!
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
Grey Eagle Trader,Inc, does not warrant that a person may legally purchase, possess, or carry any specific items offered, according to federal, state or local laws. By purchasing any item from Grey Eagle Trader,Inc whether by phone, mail (email) or in person, the buyer grants that he/she is in compliance with local and state laws and legally able to purchase those items. Grey Eagle Trader, Inc makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to any matter not expressly provided herein, including without limitation, the condition, quality, design, or fitness of the knife/sword/weapon for use on any particular purpose. By acceptance of the knife/sword/weapon, purchaser agrees that Grey Eagle Trader,Inc shall have no liability to purchaser or any person whatsoever for any claim, loss, damage or expense arising from handling, use, display, or storage of the knife/sword.
- We accept PayPal, Checks, Money Orders, Credit Cards or Cash. (We will hold shipment 10 days for checks to clear.)
- Any Returned Check for any reason will be subject to a $25.00 fee.
- We accept Master Card & Visa on our website call if you have other cards.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All SC buyers are subject to 6% sales tax unless they have a SC Retail License.
- To Buy Wholesale your first order must be $100.00 or more. There is no minimum order after that. there is no minimum Retail or Drop Ship order.
- Prices are Subject To Change without notice.
- Customers may pick up orders at our warehouse.
- Our Showroom hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- MAP: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?state=SC&address=319+Garlington+Road&zipcode=29615
- Our name Grey Eagle Trader,Inc is based on the original name of the founders former hometown Gray Eagle . None of the products we offer for sale are made by Native Americans.
Discounts Available :
10% discount off the individual price of an item when you purchase 12 or more of the same item. 5% discount on orders of $500 or more, not including shipping. 10% is our maximum discount. The items discounted 10% can be used toward the $500 total but no additional discount is available on them. NO DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE on WISE FOODS and Other Wise products.
Our website can not apply these discounts. After you place an order it is necessary to email us the order number and request the discounts. If you have already paid we will refund the amount of the discounts.
- All Returns must be shipped within 10 days of the date it was received.
- Misused, Shipping Damaged Items or used items will not be accepted for return.
- All return items must be shipped in the Original Packaging and properly packed to prevent damage.
- All non-defective products must be returned within 10 days of the date of invoice, and are subject to a 25% Restocking Fee.
- All defective products will be accepted for repair or replacement only if they are returned within 10 days as stated above.
- All returns must be in original saleable condition, 100% complete, with all packaging material, manuals, and accessories.
- A Repair/Replacement Fee will be assessed to all authorized returns received incomplete or damaged, or may be refused at our discretion.
- Shipping costs are not refundable. If a returned item is found to be defective we will reimburse normal ground shipping in the USA only.
- Ship to: Grey Eagle Trader (or Warehouse), 319 Garlington Rd, Suite A-4, Greenville, S.C. 29615.
We do not warranty any airsoft guns that we sell for less than $5.00. All airsoft guns that are over $5 are guaranteed to work when they are opened. We cannot offer an extended warranty on any airsoft products because there are too many factors that could cause damage to the guns. The main causes for damage to airsoft guns are the use of poor quality BBs and paintballs, or simply that the gun was dropped by the end user
We can not ship Switchblades (Automatics) outside of South Carolina unless you are qualified and we have completed FORM 18 on file for you. We will only ship Automatics to the address on the Form-18. If you ordered Automatics and we do not have a completed Form-18 on file for you we will remove them from your order and issue you a refund for any you paid for. Automatics can only be shipped to the address provided on the Form-18. We Do Not Drop Ship Automatics except to addresses in South Carolina.
The following is the first line of the description of all automatics:
"FORM-18 REQUIRED or we can not ship out of SOUTH CAROLINA".
Please do not order to be shipped to any other state or country.
A copy of Form 18, in a Microsoft Word Doc, is available at the following link:
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.greyeagletrader.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.