General Delivery Information
- Our website will only offer USPS for most items with a shipping weight of 5lbs. or less. We use USPS for International Shipments when it is the least expensive shipping method. Packages over 5 pounds may be shipped by USPS on request
- We ship UPS Ground for most shipments over 5lbs unless USPS is requested
- Faster UPS & USPS shipping methods and services are available on request for an additional cost
- Sorry, but we do not Ship COD
- All prices are FOB from our warehouse in Greenville, SC
- All shipping costs and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer
- Most Orders are shipped within 2 Business days after a cleared payment is received
- We are not responsible for shipping damage or losses. UPS shipments are all insured and insurance is available on request for USPS shipments.
- Grey Eagle Trader Inc. has the authority to ship on carriers that will require an authorized signer that is 18 years old or older
Our mail (USPS) runs early and must be packed and scheduled for pickup the day before. We ship all Paid orders within 2 business days, Monday through Friday. We are closed on weekends. However, most orders are shipped quicker. We try to update shipped orders, with shipping details, within 1 to 2 days after they ship. If you do not receive and update within 2 BUSINESS days after your order should have been shipped, please let us know. Please remember Holidays and weekends are not business days.
Because of our early USPS pickup we cannot ship USPS the same day.
- All Returns must be shipped within 10 days of the date it was received.
- Misused, Shipping Damaged Items or used items will NOT be accepted for return.
- All return items must be shipped in the Original Packaging and properly packed to prevent damage.
- All non-defective products must be returned within 10 days of the date of invoice, and are subject to a 25% Restocking Fee.
- All defective products will be accepted for repair or replacement only if they are returned within 10 days as stated above.
- All returns must be in original sale condition, 100% complete, with all packaging material, manuals, and accessories.
- A Repair/Replacement Fee will be assessed to all authorized returns received incomplete or damaged, or may be refused at our discretion.
- Shipping costs are not refundable. If a returned is found to be defective, we will reimburse normal ground shipping in the USA only.
- We DO ship internationally anywhere in the world. Please contact us for the shipping cost.
- We DO NOT accept Checks or Money Orders from outside the USA.
- The customer is responsible for any and all customs fees or other related costs.
- The customer assumes the responsibility for knowing what can be legally imported into his/her country.
- Grey Eagle Trader is not responsible for any items seized or rejected by customs.
- All shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Handcuffs, Stun Guns, Batons and other similar items can not be exported out of the USA
Canada UPS Brokerage Fees (01/12/09)
UPS now has FREE or greatly reduced their Brokerage Fees on shipments to Canada:
- Item Value of $0.00 to $20.00 There is NO Brokerage Fee - FREE
- Item Value $20.00 to $200.00 the fee is only $10.00
No Brokerage fees or other Import fees are included in the shipping cost, these fees must be paid by the receiver. This does not affect any other Import Duties or fees that are charged by customs.